The application of laser cutting machine has promoted the rapid development of sheet metal processing. Its advantages such as high processing accuracy, fast cutting speed and flexible processing have eliminated the traditional sheet metal processing mode. What kind of magical equipment is a laser cutting machine? Raytu Laser will introduce to you what components it consists of, so that you can have a deeper understanding of the laser cutting machine.
Laser cutting machine system generally consists of laser generator, (external) beam transmission components, workbench (machine bed), microcomputer numerical control cabinet, air cooler and computer (hardware and software) and other parts.
1. Machine bed part: the machine bed of the laser cutting machine, the mechanical part that realizes the movement of the X, Y, and Z axes, including the cutting work platform. It is used to place the workpiece to be cut, and can move correctly and accurately according to the control program, usually driven by a servo motor.
2. Laser generator: a device that generates a laser light source. For laser cutting applications, except for a few occasions where YAG solid-state lasers are used, most of them use CO2 gas lasers or fiber lasers with high electro-optical conversion efficiency and high output power. Because laser cutting requires high beam quality, not all lasers can be used for cutting. Gaussian mode is suitable for less than 1500W, low-order mode carbon dioxide laser 100W-3000W, and multi-mode above 3000W.
3. External optical path: refraction mirror, used to guide the laser in the required direction. In order to prevent failure of the beam path, all mirrors should be protected by protective covers, and clean positive pressure protective gas should be introduced to protect the mirrors from contamination. A well-performing set of lenses will focus a beam with no divergence angle into an infinitely small spot. A 5.0-inch focal length lens is generally used. 7.5" lenses are only available for materials with thickness more than 12mm.
4. Numerical control system: control the machine bed to realize the movement of X, Y and Z axes, and also control the output power of the laser.
5. Regulated power supply: connected between lasers, CNC machine tools and power supply systems. It mainly plays the role of preventing external grid interference.
6. Cutting head: It mainly includes parts such as cavity, focusing lens holder, focusing mirror, capacitive sensor and auxiliary gas nozzle. The cutting head driving device is used to drive the cutting head to move along the Z-axis according to the program, and is composed of a servo motor and transmission parts such as a screw rod or a gear.
7. Operating table: used to control the working process of the entire cutting device.
8. Chiller: used to cool the laser generator. Laser is a device that converts electrical energy into light energy. For example, the conversion rate of CO2 gas laser is generally 20%, and the remaining energy is converted into heat. The cooling water takes away the excess heat to keep the laser generator working properly. The chiller also cools the external optical path reflector and focusing mirror of the machine tool to ensure stable beam transmission quality and effectively prevent the lens from being deformed or burst due to excessive temperature.
9. Gas cylinder: including the working medium gas cylinder and auxiliary gas cylinder of the laser cutting machine, which are used to supplement the industrial gas for laser oscillation and the auxiliary gas for supplying the cutting head.
10. Air compressor, air storage tank: provide and store compressed air.
11. Air cooling dryer and filter: used to supply clean dry air to the laser generator and beam path to keep the path and reflector working normally.
12. Exhaust dust collector: extract the smoke and dust generated during processing, and filter it, so that the exhaust gas discharge meets the environmental protection standards.
13. Slag discharger: remove the leftover material and waste generated during processing.
There are many manufacturers of laser cutting machines, but to choose a laser cutting machine, you must choose a qualified manufacturer, which has accumulated deep experience in assembly technology and exquisite workmanship.